1、 The existing problems are as follows
1. Lack of basic professional training. In a sense, nursing patients is a professional work. In addition to receiving professional training of nursing knowledge, nursing workers should also pay attention to patients' psychology and learn to communicate with patients. It is understood that at present, many nursing workers in the hospital come from the rural surplus labor force, and they have not received any professional training in nursing before they are engaged in nursing work. They are lack of specialized nursing knowledge, let alone learning about patients' psychology.
2. Some of the nurses are lack of professional dedication and professional ethics. Part of the nursing workers treat the patients as if they were sent by others. The family members of the patients who have money are different from those who have no money. The family members of the patients are different from those who are not. A few of the nursing workers directly or indirectly put forward some unreasonable requirements to the family members of the patients, which brought a lot of troubles to the patients and their families and affected the treatment of the patients.
3. There is no effective restriction between the nurse and the patient's family members. When nursing workers come to the hospital to care for patients, part of them are introduced by acquaintances or acquaintances found by the patients' family members themselves, and the other part is introduced through the nursing station of the hospital. Many patients' family members and nursing workers do not sign formal employment contracts, and there is no clear right and obligation between the patients' family members and nursing workers. Therefore, in case of contradiction, both parties blame each other, The nursing stations in hospitals often can not properly solve these contradictions.
1. Nursing workers should be included in the scope of hospital management. Nursing work is a new industry, the object of service is patients, the quality of their service directly affects the quality of nursing service and the image of the hospital. Therefore, the hospital should strengthen the management and supervision of nursing workers, and sign formal employment contracts or agreements with individual nursing workers or intermediary agencies.
2. The "admittance system" of nursing workers should be strictly enforced. We should make clear the responsibility requirements of nursing workers, set up training base for nursing workers, regularly train and assess nursing workers, and put an end to the phenomenon that "all people who want to work can go to the hospital to work as nursing workers".
3. Standardize the relationship between patients' family members and nursing workers. Patients' family members and nursing workers should also sign formal use contracts to clarify the rights and obligations of both parties, so as to ensure the realization of the interests of all parties.