Efficacy: replenish blood, increase milk secretion, enhance human immunity, and help the dirty blood of uterus to be discharged from the body.
Ingredients: pig liver 50g, yuezi rice wine 50ml, fresh ginger 10g, black sesame oil 10-15ml, a small amount of salt
1. Soak fresh pig liver in water for about half an hour.
2. Wash the pig liver and cut it into thin slices. Wash and shred the ginger with skin.
3. Put proper amount of black sesame oil into the pot, add shredded ginger and fry it in a small fire, then take out the shredded ginger.
4. Pour in the sliced pig liver, stir fry over medium heat until the liver changes color and contracts, add the shredded ginger just picked up, pour in the rice wine and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add salt and stir well. Remove.
Of course, maternal eat pig liver is good, does not mean that maternal can eat a lot of pig liver. Animal liver contains high cholesterol, if you eat a lot every day will cause excessive cholesterol intake, but each time you eat 30 ~ 50g (cut 3-5 pieces), you can eat up to seven or eight times in the month.
In addition to pig liver, there are also beans, eggplant, celery, Chinese toon, lotus root, bamboo shoots and other foods rumored to be milked online, which have not been confirmed. Maternal should not be afraid of these foods to milk and avoid intake, reduce the intake of so many kinds of food, easy to lead to maternal nutrition imbalance, and then affect maternal physical recovery, cause milk reduction and other problems.
At present, the nutritionally recognized foods that can return milk are: germinated barley and its products (such as malt, maltose, malt milk powder); Hawthorn; Leek, leek, etc.
To insist on breast-feeding, in addition to avoid eating back milk food, lactating mothers should also pay attention to these two points in diet:
Taboo food during lactation: tobacco, wine, coffee, strong tea. Taboo food is the best not to touch.
Lactation needs a strict limit of food: salt, oil, monosodium glutamate, pepper, these foods do not eat too much, to limit, especially monosodium glutamate and pepper. Eating too much monosodium glutamate will lead to zinc deficiency of baby, eating too much pepper will lead to mother and baby on fire.