1. Prepare mop bucket, towel, detergent, feather duster, stainless steel maintenance agent, broom, garbage shovel, and work notice board.
(2) First, wipe the dust on the stainless steel with a feather duster, and then spray the cleaner on the clean towel to remove the stains and fingerprints
3. Use a small spray pot to spray a small amount of stainless steel maintenance agent on the surface of the object, then use a pure cotton towel to wipe it hard, keep the surface bright and metallic luster, then use a dry towel to clean the ground, remove the residue and remove the work notice board.
4. Precautions: clean the products thoroughly with detergent once a month. Fold the slightly wet towel into a small square. Pour the detergent on the towel. Wipe along the surface lines until the metallic luster is restored. Maintain at least once a day
Once and inspect at any time, remove stains and fingerprints in time, and be courteous to guests.
5. When cleaning the stainless steel surface, it is necessary to pay attention not to scratch the surface. It is necessary to avoid the use of washing liquid of bleaching components and abrasives. Steel balls, grinding tools, etc. in order to remove the washing liquid. At the end of washing, clean water should be used to wash the surface.
If there is dust on the surface of stainless steel and dirt is easy to remove, it can be washed with soap, weak detergent or warm water.
Grease, oil and lubricating oil pollution on stainless steel surface shall be cleaned with soft cloth, and then cleaned with neutral detergent or ammonia solution or special detergent.
Cleaning of elevator door sill chute
1.0 范圍 所有小區的電梯滑槽。
1.0 for all residential areas.
2.0 operating procedures
2.1 prepare a small aluminum groove, small paint brush and garbage bag with sundries. With the help of the elevator workers, control the elevator in the manual state, so that it can't go up and down automatically.
2.2 when cleaning, put the aluminum strip into one end of the chute, and then use the paint brush to clean the debris inside the chute into the aluminum strip from the other end, and then pour the debris in the aluminum strip into the garbage bag to clear away from the site.
2.3 after cleaning, use a little water to clean the chute, and then clean it with a clean towel.
2.4 clean the chute twice a month and once a month. Try to clean it when the elevator is not busy. Pay attention to safety during operation to prevent the elevator hall door from clamping.
two point five
There are no foreign matters and dust in the standard chute.
This article is from: Jinan cleaning service. For more information, please click: http://www.571bd.cn We will provide a satisfactory service for your questions, welcome your call!